Google Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is Drunk Sex REALLY "Spectacular"?

*sigh* CHEETAH GIRL GONE WILD...
It starts with unprotected drunk sex with a complete stranger.
Then it escalates to hoe strollin, swapping blow jobs for what else? BLOW.
As I was trolling various blogs (as i do every morning), I came across this fuckery that was probably serious with intent. But was unintentionally comedy.
If you have a vagina, steer clear of Disney. They will fuck. You. UP.


OR watch it here via mobile web

All I can really do after watching this nonsense is just sigh.
Kiely's explanation?
"I wrote Spectacular and made the video to bring attention to a serious womens health and safety issue. Please don't shoot the messenger.”

hmm...I don't know about you, but i don't get a PSA feeling from this video.
I feel like I need to take a hot shower.
She can't remember if dude used a rubber, but he can get it again if he wanted.
That most def makes ME not wanna have drunk sex, right???
I'm still waiting for her to bring attention to whatever "health and safety issue" she was referring to in the above statement.
Or am I just not reading between the lines enough? lol
(And I have NO idea where she picked up that mongrel of a man for her love interest. I had no interest in seeing him naked!!!)
When I think of drunk sex, I think sloppy and not so fun.
 (Why thank you, Tara Reid)
I mean really...
9 times outta 10 you're NOT gonna like the person you wake up next to.
Being drunk not only gives you false confidence.
that hottie at the end of the bar?
I can all but guarantee she'll look like this in the morning...
Its a fact of life that needs to be accepted!
Buuuuuuut, people will continue to have drunk sex anyways, so what am I even talking for anyways...lol

Well its about that time, remember to email questions/concerns/hate to AskMissSixxxty@yahoo.com
I would just LOVE to answer some questions.
You know I cant leave you without some homework for the evening!
BULLDOG


Courtesy of SexInfo101.com

Simple, yet oh-so pleasing;)

You know you love me,
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industry 

No comments:

Post a Comment