Google Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Carnie, Pt. II

I rarely get to see the Carnie, only when the fair is in town (hence the name).
So I made sure to get in contact with him this past October because I loooooove his sex. Its wild, animalisic an fun.
I didn't even bother going to the fair that year I just asked him if he was gonna be in town. He said he'd tell me when he got his schedule.
A few days later I got a text from him along the lines of

"Hey cutie, I'm gonna be in town 7th-13th. If you could find me some weed that'd be sweet:)"

So I made it my mission to find him some.
Problem was, I'm not a smoker so I had no idea where to begin! Most of my friends that smoke weren't answering me back, (they clearly didn't realize how crucial this weed was in my quest for dick) I found a friend at the local park who happened to smoke and he sent me to his man.
Bought the weed, showered and landscaped and I was off to the hotel.
I showed up, and he immediately busted out his bong.
Like I said I'm not a fan of smoking, but for some good penis hey, to each his own.
He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to take a hit. I told him nah, I'm good, but he wasn't taking no for an answer. Then I told him I've never smoked in my life and he said "What better time to try than now?"
He explained what I needed to do, and it all sounded soo complicated so I just smiled and nodded and pretended like I knew what the hell he was talking about.
So he held the lighter for me and he just told me to suck. So I'm sucking and thinking "Oh, this is easy!"
Then all of a sudden he pulled the little pipe looking thing and the smoke invaded my lungs. My throat was ON FIRE. he laughed at me and told me to drink some juice.
Idk what the fuck happened, but I don't think I did it right, because I wasn't high AT ALL. He asked me if I wanted to try again. But this time he would make it easy on me. As I'm sitting on the edge of the bed watching take a hit, he grabs me and shot guns me. For those unaware, it looked something like this:
SIDE NOTE: they are too cute for words...

I wasn't sure how long I was supposed to hold the smoke down until he looked at me and said "Why are you still holding it in?" I exhaled and things got a little crazy.

ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW...
That was all he said and I started CRACKING UP. For some reason everything was so funny! Then the world started moving in slow motion. And I started panicking.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!?!
Him: you're high.
M: WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MAKE THE MADNESS STOP!!!!!
H: you gotta eat something. or do something physical if you wanna kill your high.

He was sitting in a chair at the time so I strolled over and straddled him.

"Something physical like what? make it stop:)"

He pulled down my shirt and started giving the girls some attention, then he picked me up and carried me to the bed. I was (once again) wearing stretch pants that tie at the top. And he hates those cause they don't come down easy. He attempted to untie them and then gave up. He stuck his head between my legs and went to town. While he was down there I was able to untie an kick off my pants. Then he got naked in about 2 seconds flat and got on top.
My head is spinning as all this is going on and he seems to be riding his high out just fine.
I rolled him on his back and hopped on top and started riding away. After a while I hopped off and and was gonna get into reverse cowgirl but he grabbed me and sat me on his face. Man oh man that was good. I pulled myself away and finished what I had started (Reverse cowgirl) and he sat up, grabbed my hair and pushed me down so my ass was in the air. He got off the bed and behind me and started pounding away. Now idk about you babes out there, but gettin it from behind and your hair pulled is great.
Now with all this wild thrusting there's bound to be some slippage. He slipped out and then I felt him bite me on the ass. Now I am obsessed with getting my ass nibbled on lol.
Then he ate me out from behind, which felt different. In a good way tho.
He picked me up again and threw me on the nightstand and collapsed on me.
Something about having a man collapse on me after he finishes just makes me excited.
After he regained consciousness he went to the bathroom and I realized I had to drive home and panicked.

"OH MY GOD I HAVE TO DRIVE HOME I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I AM GONNA DIE i can't go to sleep I'M GONNA DIE!!!"

I was so tired but I felt that if I went to sleep, I wouldn't wake up. I had convinced myself I was gonna die that night.
He offered to drive me home and I calmly explained "I CAN'T LEAVE MY CAR HERE!!! I NEED TO GO HOME!!"
So I drove the long drive home, 35 mph, cops on every corner.
Thank god my parents were sleeping when I got home cause I looked like hell
Hair a mess, clothes disheveled, eyes bloodshot.
I was literally shaking like a crack head.
Ever since that night I have sworn off ever getting high again.
For all you smokers out there, if how I felt was how being high was supposed to feel, then you are all crazy.

I really miss sex. like REALLY.
PIRATE'S BOUNTY

Courtesy of SexInfo101.com.
This looks like soo much fun...I wish I could try this out:(

Kisses,
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment