Google Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back Seat Action Pt. II :)

I've been gone for a while babes an gents, I know, but I'm back with more goodies:)
We're just gonna pretend that the little snafu that is known as my birthday didn't happen...
It had been about two wees since i got a really good issue, who knew back seat action could feel soooooo good.
I was starting to get panicky, wondering why two weeks had passed and I STILL hadn't gotten a "wanna kick it" text from him. I have a tendency to jump to conclusions so I had been a raging bitch for the past few days, I really needed to relieve some tension.
Friday night I went out with the girls, took a few shots, and decided what the hell, I want some penis and closed mouths don't get fed. I sent a simple "u busy?" text and immediately got the response I was looking for:

"trying to get your fix?"

Why yes, yes I am.

So I drove to go meet up with him, and when I pull up to the house he hops in the car and tells me to turn everything off. I was confused until I saw him hop in the backseat. Then I understood. We were gonna do this on a main street. Whatever I'm still buzzed I didn't care at this point. I hop in the back, we strip from the waist down and I hop on top and go to work.
More like he goes to work. And man does he WERK.
Even though I have the sunroof open, the windows still get foggy. People aren't stupid, I know they knew what was going on. I wasn't too much worried until I saw people walking out the house that I stopped riding and was like "hey there's people coming" he just grabbed my hips and told me not to worry and he took over.
This man...is just too damn good for his own good. It scares me. The Big Bang has nothing on him. Like you know how Yvette can talk all the shit she wants to and about Jody?

"I HATECHU JODY! I HATECHU!!!"

Let him put that dope dick on her one time and he got her sayin "I LOVE YOU JODYYY. I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll make you tacos."
I may complain that I don't get sex as often as I want but when he puts it on me I shut up and the wait is well worth it.
Like I said before he likes to do some acrobatic monkey shit in the backseat. I've ad sex in cars plenty of times and I've never had someone prop themselves up an thrust the way he does. It's amazingg.
So we go from me riding him, to a lil' reverse cowgirl, to me sticking my head out the sunroof again lol.
I found it kind of funny that I was more concerned with the people walking by, even tough I had the sunroof open and I was moaning hella loud. He had me on my back with my knees pressed against his chest.
I know I did a blog on dirty talk, there's being sexy and there's being funny. He does it just right.

"You like my dick in you?"
Indeed.

"Ohh baby your pussy feels so good, its soo wet"
Why thank you.

"No, don't use your hands. Stick it back in."
As you wish.

"You gonna come for me?"
Mmhmm.

You get the idea. Throw in a few ass smacks in here and there, and I am a happy woman.
I love when I can sense a man reaching his nut. It's amazing. The trusts get harder and the breathing gets faster an some moan, some don't make any noise at all.
Then everything slowssss. Once he caught his breath I handed him his clothes and his phone and he looked at me and was like "So that's it you're like 'I got my fix I'll see you later' huh?" Well when you say it lie THAT...
We said our goodbyes and I drove home ready for a shower and some sleep.
As soon as I walked in the door he texted me and asked me if I could go pick him up. Might as well...
I drove back to the house, swooped him, and we went out for tacos.
Soundtrack for the evening?
"Pretty Boy Swagg" and "Swag Surfin'" lol

After we finished eating I drove him back home. I pulled up in front of his house and he looked at me like I was crazy. He instructed me to park across the street. I couldn't figure out why until after I parked when he hopped back in the backseat. Round two? Yes please!
As we're getting down in the backseat he asks me to open the door. Remember we're in a neighborhood lol. I open the door, and he gets out, stands up behind me, and starts hitting it from the back. That was crazy. He's crazy. But it felt sooo good. He pushes me down an lays on top of me an keeps going. We keep going with the door an sunroof open, me still moaning hella loud. I hop on top and ride him all the way home. Once again, I hand him his clothes and say our goodbyes, and I go home one satisfied woman. I may have felt like my friend jenn says, "violated by a horse", and I couldn't walk straight to save my life, I had a big ass cheesy smile on my face the next day. Job well done, sir. As always.

This all took place between 12-4 am. So we're not doing this shit in broad daylight or anything.
Although something tells me he wouldn't be opposed to having sex during the day:)
I can only imagine. Until then I'm going to attempt to not complain about the lack of penis I'll be receiving for a while, but who knows how long that'll last lol

DOWNSTROKE

Courtesy of SexInfo101.com.
Mmmmmmmmmm I need a second serving of this right here

Emails to AskMisssixxxty@yahoo.com please and thank you

You don't love me you just love my bloggystyle
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment