Google Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Punk Dick Bitch.

That's it. I quit!!! If you have a girlfriend please just go in the opposite direction. Because I'm sick of dealing with pussies who can't follow through. All talk but when it comes down to it no action whatsoever. And it's not even like I'm pursuing you in the first place last I checked you want ME. And when we text I keep the shit causal with an occasional smiley face here, an LOL there...but never do I ask when you're gonna let me blow your mind one time. Let me get into this.

So there's a dude. I've known him for a while now. And he's cute or whatever, but as far as showing any extra interest in me, he never showed any, and I never put myself out there. That is until recently. I posted

"I don't wanna be loved, I just want a quickie. No bite marks, no scratches && no hickies.

...well maybe just a few:)"


and I knew his deal before I even opened the message he sent me. Anyways we messaged on fb back an forth a couple days, keeping shit light. Talked about living at home and car sex.

(Speaking of fb there is a lot of bullshit going on having to do with it...but until I see the one who shall remain nameless I'm gonna just keep my mouth shut before I verbally castrate him)

He told me I "blossomed" and that he thought I looked good and blah blah blah...then came that message we all get when shit gets real "well text me cause i'm about to get off this" everyone has internet on their phone. And if you don't you need to step your game up. So texting...hmm...okay. We texted every now an then, and I knew he had a girlfriend so I wouldn't initiate the flirting or anything. I let him make his own damn bed and when he was ready I was ready to jump in. So he'd ask me for a pic every now and then WHATEVER and one day we were talking about my pending boob job and outta nowhere he asks if he can titty fuck me when I get them. Making progress eh? NO!!! So then he falls off the face of the earth, comes back and we're chatting and its basically just us asking each other what we're doing and how we're sooooo bored. And we would just draw out this whole being bored bullshit forEVER without either one of us sayin hey we should meet up. It's getting really old and I'm so sick of texting him!!! I need him to either man the fuck up and just do me already or leave me the fuck alone.
SO that same night he asked me when I was gonna "boss him up".

..................................excuse moi?
Are we in high school?! Since when was it okay to just ask for a blow job. Maybe when we were 15 and I was getting my practice in (aaaaahahahahaha) but not now. Lets be grown about this. I'm sorry but no one is getting freebies around here. Hell I'll suck the cum out your dick as long as you fuck me. Sounds fair to me...There's nothing worse than giving a blow job and getting nothing in return. GO hard or go home. AND THEN wanna have the nerve to stare at me like I'm speaking pig latin when I say "I'm sorry but uhhh that does nothing for me" Unless we've been in a relationship for a long time you don't have to worry about me asking you to lick the kit kat. While I do get pleasure outta ppleaisng you I expect some stimulation on your part as well, and that doesn't mean fingering me while I'm sucking your dick either (I can't stand that shit anyways...)

Then he stopped texting me after I said you gotta give a little to get a little. Today he texts me talking about how horny he was (mmmm) and I was like ehh, story of my life. SO he says he's gonna get laid (bitch) and I was a tad bit jealous...Then he asks me for a threesome. I'm assuming with his preggo gf. Um, thanks, but I'll pass. Is this your way of fucking me without guilt? Hell I don't even know if you're a good lay to begin with so not only do I have embarrass you I gotta clown you in front of your girl for underperforming (I could be wrong). I'd really like to have been fucking you for a while before we jump into that...and then we gotta work out the kinks between me an her an who's doing what...this is just too much for a dude I have no experience with. And Blogging about my threesome with a dude and his pregnant girlfriend kinda weirds me out.

But you would probably wanna read that!

Le sigh...I just wish I could meet someone who doesn't talk hella shit who can fuck me on the regular and if they have a girlfriend don't act like such a bitch about it.

Gad damnit I can't wait to get my tittays...
LOTUS - KNEELING

Courtesy of SexInfo101.com.
hit me with the wham bam thank you ma'am PUH-LEASE.

I'ma throw a couple thousand baby strip, for dissss
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment