Google Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Shit, I Don't Know...

People are assholes. Plain and simple. Some people don't even have the decency to treat you like a fucking human being. But I guess I have no one to blame but myself for this right? Always getting mixed up with the wrong people. I guess this means I have to go aaaaaaaall the way the fuck back to square one, back to when I didn't have sex for 6 months. Maybe something different will actually come of it this time. Something nice for once. As it stands right now I haven't wanted to have sex with ANYONE, and because I don't go out and everyone I work with is pretty much ugly, I don't have any other options, except maybe myself...and I hate that option. But in the meantime and in between times, what ever shall I write about? I can't seem to have NSA sex with someone without losing interest in 2 months...my life is boring...and I don't wanna whine about all the sex I Could be having that I'm not again. Hmm....
Currently stuck in a rut where I don't wanna do anything but catch up on Breaking Bad and watching Flavor Of Love reruns. Haven't put on makeup for work like I normally do, the gym seems like such a drag now...maybe I should start taking a kickboxing class. So that way when I see you I can (at least attempt) to whoop your ass. Maybe that'll make me feel a lil better lol. No more Girls reruns, no more Adam Sackler reminding me how shitty my situation is, no more Sailing Souls. Shit I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE.
You guys will probably think I'm gay for posting this but whatev.

Pretty much sums up everything. To a fucking T.

Shit, I don't know I'll figure the shit out.
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy.

P.S. AND STOP READING MY SHIT ASSUMING EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON MY SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE? DON'T WORRY ABOUT WTF I BE DOIN MKAY? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment