Google Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stripper Slander + Our Birthday

I've had this blog for 3 years now. And I post nowhere near as much as I did when I started. And I apologize. I gotta fix this. I'll post on the Puerto Rican soon, the jury is still out on him as of now. Eh.

I have been putting this blog off for so long and I have no clue why. I think it's important. You all have really gotta stop letting music videos and "The Player's Club" shape your ideals of strippers. While some may be true, it's not true for the majority of us. It cracks me up how much people will talk down on us, make assumptions about what we do, but then look at me and go "But not you! You're cool." Yeah, WHATEVER. That's basically how you feel behind my back. Like if I say all Asians drive like shit and then look at my nearest Asian friend and go "But you drive better than them!" I'm still talking shit on her indirectly. I think it's dumb. If that's how your small minded ass feels about strippers as a whole, then fine. But don't try to tell me you didn't mean me like I'm stupid. And the funny thing is it's mainly the people who have never been inside a strip club that have the most shit to say. Go shut the fuck up and fly a damn kite.
People have this idea that we're all sex addicts who fuck people at work for 20 bucks. That we all have daddy issues or were molested as children. Like nobody could ever WANT to be a stripper. Well, lo and behold I actually LIKE my job. I wasn't raped or touched or anything, my relationship with my dad is fine. And the LAST thing I want to do is fuck a customer, ESPECIALLY for 20 bucks. I'm the laziest stripper you know. I try to do as little as possible for as much money as possible. Of course I have to work it a bit and turn my customer on, but once they start talking about sex it's time to go. All the clubs I've worked at, there's only a small percentage of girls using the club as a cover for their hooking activities, and they usually get caught soon after. Mostly, everyone just wants to dance and make money, and only dance. And if someone wants to pay me for sex there's going to be at least 3 zeros attached to whatever their offer is because if you can drop thousands on sex you can drop much more on other things. But that's neither here nor there.
And not all strippers are single working at the club hoping to get a man. So stop falling in love at the strip club. A good number either have boyfriends, are married, or don't even like men. What gets on my nerves is when guys come in talking about "I'm not gonna pay for a lap dance, I'd rather pay for your dinner." Bitch I can buy my own dinner thanks. How are you gonna come into my job, waste my time, and still expect me to want to go on a date with you? I don't get paid hourly, and I'm not there to find a man. I'm there to make money. And if you aren't talking business, get the fuck out the club. Why are you even there to begin with with no money?! Nobody except the dumb girls has time for that unless you're really balling, which most of the ones looking for dates aren't. And no, we don't wanna go back to your place to "party". You can go home alone. Or go to the hoe stroll. The look on dudes faces when you tell them get a hooker and they're like "I'd NEVER." you came into the club looking for someone to pay for sex. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.................
Oh, my favorite line is "You're too pretty to be here" or "do you have kids?" Well, are only ugly girls supposed to be strippers? I don't think people would go to clubs if all the girls were ugly. And yes I have 10 kids and I'm working here to support them -___________-. I'm just here to make more money than a minimum wage job. That's all. I'm not gonna be here for the rest of my life and when I get phased out be like "fuck. I have no skills. Now what?" Shit we go to school, we have day jobs! We're not all coked out working just enough to get our next fix. I'm not gonna be young and pretty forever, why not capitalize on it? Shit I pay my way thru school! *Gasp* yes, I go to school. I have goals and ambitions and they don't stop on stage. 
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why am I even wasting my breath when I know 9 times outta 10 people will still refuse to be open minded about shit. I can talk until I'm blue in the face, yet you'll watch "The Player's Club" and swear up and down that's how it is. Hmph. Welp. I'll just continue what I'm doing and if a dude has ever slandered dancers and ends u pin my DM box talking about "Let's kick it" I'm blasting his ass. You can call us hoes and unwifeable and shit and the best I can do is turn you down and prove you wrong, at least speaking for myself. All I'm saying is open your minds and grow the fuck up.

Yeah nobody is listening.
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

1 comment:

  1. I give you compliments for what you do and that you speak your mind. You probably won't care but I have lots of respect for you and just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete