Google Translate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Word From The Peanut Gallery...

So I have been asked to denounce the past 4 or so months...out of respect for a person I will do just that.
Although I will leave past entries for your viewing pleasure.
But future E.R. visits, mindblowing sex sessions and tacos shall remain unblogged about.
(happy?)

So...hows the weather where you are?

Oooh, weathers nice here...just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs while I wait for my mutilated vagina to heal.
Same ol', same ol'...

Just watching tv...yep, talk about a night well spent.

Welp, going back to my normal routine of waiting and doing nothing. I'll try to be productive tonight.

Glad to see communism is alive and well.
Miss Sixxxty, your very own hushed freak of the industryy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment