Google Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Double && Trouble.

Finally the day has come. I have returned lol. Babes an gents so much has been going on but I'm alright again:)
I've had drama with Happenis but we fight we make up and we're good. That's all that really matters. The sad part is he's moving all the way to east jesus nowhere and I don't know when I'll see him again. I'm gonna miss him, GiGi is gonna miss him more. She is in a period of mourning, idk when she'll feel better lol. I got him two going away gifts; a care package...and some other stuff but that's a whole nother blog lol. Maybe I'll elaborate in the future. Aww...Best 10 months my sex life has ever seen (thus far).

Now the moment you've all been waiting for...
*drum roll please*

Silicone, 550 cc's, cup size unknown (constantly changing), areola incision, high profile, round smooth shape.

July 26th
Woke up at 6:30 to go pick up my bestie aka my responsible adult from work and to hit the road by 7:30. I swear that drive takes fucking FOR-EVER. And don't even get me STARTED on the Grapevine!! I used navigation to get to the drs office both times but this time for some odd reason We had to take the back ways to get to Beverly Hills thru West Hollywood. Now I love a scenic route, but not when I have somewhere to be and LA traffic ain't no joke! We finally arrive to the office, albeit a couple minutes late, but the office coordinators weren't trippin'. Oh, did I mention I forgot my debit card at home? Yea I was like 4 hours away, thank god my bestie had me covered! I filled out some last minute paper work and tried on some implants. I changed my mind on the size, last I remembered I was thinking around 3something, but my office coordinator told me the dr suggested 400 cc's would be the biggest he wanted to go. I tried them on and they looked HUGE. But at the same time I was throwin down 4 grand so go big or go home right? I agreed on 400 and left the office to go do my blood work. I hate needles. I love piercings but even still I panic before I get poked. Shots are not my friend. So naturally I panicked when it was time to draw blood. The phlebotomist was NOT soothing me whatsoever. But I lived. Lol. I paid an extra 100 bucks for my blood work and my bra because the bra I originally had didn't open in the front. After dealing with the paperwork and blood work it was time to find our hotel.
We stayed in Van Nuys and the first place we checked We were just looking for a cheap room cause we were only gonna be there for a night but when people say you get what you pay for...MAN they weren't lying!! The first place when we arrived there was a moving crew or something moving the mattresses and furniture out of one of the rooms. I was convinced that someone had died in there. On top of that, the "Snapple" machine the had outside didn't even sell snapple and I didn't know that til AFTER I put my money in the machine! I couldn't drink soda (no caffeine before surgery) so I was gonna get a soda for my friend and the stupid machine ate my dollar! I went to tell the manager that the machine ate my dollar and he tells me that the machine isn't his responsibility but do I wanna leave my number so he can have the company contact me about a refund. Like really? For a dollar you coulda just gave me? No thanks. We do eventually find a place to stay that is somewhat decent...but I realize I gotta at least bay 85 for a good room. I stayed at the Quality Inn for 45 bucks and that room was waaaaay nicer than the room we stayed in for 65 bucks!
Later that night I start getting nervous and rethinking my decision, so I go for a walk at 11:30 to buy a juice and have my last drink before midnight.

July 27th
Surgery was scheduled for 9 am, and I was supposed to be there at 8 so I wake up at 6:30 to shower and get ready. We hit the road at 7 and what should have been a 30 minute drive turned into damn near an hour. FUCK LA traffic. At 7am where the hell are all you guys going?!
En Route to the surgery center I get a call asking if i could come in any earlier because they want me to be the first one in! OMG I start panicking and when we finally arrive I'm still the first one there. They take me to the back to disrobe and put on my backless gown and I fill out some more paper work and I ask about my piercings. Their solution is to tape me up. They even tape up my clit ring which was...uncomfortable. Like I'm getting my boobs done and you're looking at GiGi dead in the face. The Dr comes in, marks his incision line under my areola (thank you jesus) and he takes a bunch of pictures, the last pictures of my pre-op boobs and its time to walk into the operating room.
One of the nurses is telling me I have a pretty face and a nice complexion, and that I remind her of her god daughter. The Anesthesiologist introduces himself and I hop on the table. They tell me I'm gonna love my results and they stick me with the IV and its off to dreamland. My last words were "Is this supposed to make me sleepy? Cause I'm sleepy..." and I remember the nurses laughing...then I woke up. The nurse was asking me how I was feeling and I felt like I could barely talk. "Pain. Cold." I felt extreme pressure and some pain on my chest and I was FREEZING. Like teeth chattering legs shaking cold. The nurse informed me that I was gonna get some "Happy Juice" and I'd be fine. Idk what she gave me but that shit was GREAT it knocked me back out. They also gave me some warm blankets. I also remember my bootie slipping off and me trying to reach to fix it and the nurse was stopping me. I heard the monitor go beserk and she fixed it for me and I went back to sleep. I don't know exactly how long the surgery was, but I was up in my wheelchair ready to fill my prescription and be back home. That happy juice kept me pain free until late into the night. I pretty much just kicked back and watched TV and popped my pills.

The Following Week
Day one I felt like shit. I threw up and I don't know if it had to do with the anesthesia or the fact that I had been taking my pills and not eating anything. Days 2-4 sucked ass because my boobs were soooo sore in the morning when I woke up (I'm also not a back sleeper. I love sleeping on my stomach). Getting outta bed was THEE worst. It hurt to pull myself up. To get INTO bed at night I had to crawl on my knees cause I could barely use my arms to maneuver myself. All I did was watch TV and pop pills. A couple friends came to visit me and bring me food because I think days 2-4 I was alone. Which sucked cause I wanted people to talk to and if they didn't come to me it wasn't happenin'. Day 2 my baby mama came over to help me take a shower. That's love right there. Lol. I was so embarrassed but I could not stand being stinky!! Day 2 was also the day I looked at my implant card and saw that the Dr had given me 550 cc's instead of 400! Looking at my boobs now I'm glad he did cause I still think they're kinda on the small side. By day 5 I felt normal for the most part, and by day 7 I could pull my shirts over my head.

It'll be two weeks tomorrow and let me tell you I'm in no pain whatsoever. The implant isn't stiff anymore and massaging is a lot easier now. The implants are dropping a little, softening up each day I love it. Right now they're wide. But they stick out as far as my old boobs so I'm still waiting for the muscle to stop holding them hostage and for them to drop and fluff out.

I apologize in advance, I don't have any pre-op pictures saved on my computer or phone so when I go to my next appointment I'll just snag the official pics to share with you guys but I got some post-op pics:)

Miss SIxxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment