Google Translate

Monday, December 3, 2012

It Was The Best Of Times...

Well for those that are wondering, everything basically went to shit with Happenis. He is onto...other things while I'm basically back at square one. But whatever. It is what it is. So lemme just set the scene for you guys. Sorry for those of you that liked him because after this you might not. Hell, I'm not even sure most of the time. The end of a fucking era man.

I work just about every weekend a million miles away. And just like clockwork Happenis tends to hit me up on the weekends. When I'm gone. But on occasion I'd accommodate his drinking schedule by staying for the weekend or whatever. So he hits me up one Friday night asking where I'm at and I tell him I'm gone and he goes on about how I'm always gone when he's on point and when am I coming back. He tells me if when I come back if I get him drunk he'll be on for the entire night. I tell him I may even take a winter vacation from work if he's good and he sent me a huge smiley. Now, let's forget I had JUST gotten to work which is 4 HOURS away. I had stars in my eyes thinking about what the next night had in store for me. I didn't even stay in town for a full 24 hours before I was back on the freeway headed home. He had a friend who thought my friend was cute so we were going to do a double not date date thing that night. I get home, wash my hair, shower, do my makeup, I had been waxed earlier that week, everything was right. I had on a body hugging sweater dress on, leggings, knee high boots...I looked fucking amazing. So I picked him and his friend (the "threesome" dude that I still don't particularly care for but have let much of my animosity subside) up and we went to a party. When we stopped for gas and booze, he started eating the snickers I bought earlier. Bitch. But when I said something he fed me a bite. Which was nice. On the way to the party "Flash" by Iggy Azalea came on and when she goes "This pussy's yours baby, this pussy's yours baby" his friend pipes up and says "Awww this sounds like you guys" and out of nowhere he gets all defensive "What? No it doesn't! This could describe anyone." Like seriously dude chill.

Round One.
When we pulled up I was getting ready to get out the car and he grabs me by the wrist and tells me to let our friends go on ahead and get acquainted. I was just trying to get my weed brownie. He climbs in the backseat and I end up getting out the car to get into the back. He wants to fool around for a little bit and while we were really close to the house and completely obvious I was still game. I blew him for a little bit just as a teaser and when he said "Okay that's enough" I'm thinking time to party. No, he meant no more bj time for sex. I figure might as well. Started with me on top and then we switched. He slunk down in the middle seat and I sat on top facing the front of the car. I was getting cramped so I opened the sun roof and popped my head out. Then I head laughing and "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn". So I went back into the car and he told me stop being obvious. Instead I lay on my stomach across the seats with my ass in the air and he lies on top of me. Nice. Too many cars kept driving by so we decided to wrap it up and go inside.
As soon as I got to the house the first word out my friend's mouth is "WHORE!" So much for trying to be secretive lol. Before I could even enjoy myself I had to make a beer run and when I came back my girlfriends were leaving! I guess while I was gone Happenis got himself into a little bit of shit with the owner of the house. Can't take him nowhere.


Round Two.
He drags me on to the balcony where he proceeds to take one of his epic hour long pisses and I'm embarrased because there's someone ELSE who lives below the balcony. He's basically pissing on their doorstep. And since it's falling from a million feet above it's loud as shit. Ugh! When he finishes he grabs my ass and I'm like oooooooh no, not here! He's like were young, and having public spontaneous sex keeps things interesting. First he tries to bend me over the ledge. That lasted about two seconds before his friend stepped onto the balcony. After some I told you so's and I can't's his friend agrees to stand guard. We move to the stairs and since I have on leggings tucked into my boots I was basically immobile. I ended up just keeping my feet together and I sat on him. Everything was going great.
Until the back door opened.
And it was NOT his friend.
In fact, I had no clue who this dude was. And he just stared at us. Mind you my entire ass is out and his pants are by his ankles. After a fucking eternity I just said "Sup" and he turned and went back inside. Then I heard all the cheers. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life. The people that were throwing the party I love partying with them but I don't know if we were at the stage where I could just show up at the house with a stranger and have sex in their back yard.

Round Three.
I refused to go back inside and he gets all mad like "Well wtf do you wanna do? Just stay outside??" We walk downstairs towards the alley and he stops me and pulls my leggings down. AGAIN? Oh, okay you convinced me. He gives me his sweater to put my knees on so I'm back outside with my ass in the air and one boot on with my leggings flapping to the side. We tried to be quiet, but even with me being quiet that didn't stop our bodies from giving it away. Since I wasn't facing the house he saw whoever was outside first, pushed me down and told me to be quiet and all I hear is "Give her a sec..." I'm like shut up don't say that!!! Now everyone knows I've been having sex all night. Perf.

Round Four.
After I get myself together (again) we start walking down the alley. Around this point my brownie starts hitting. I can't remember exactly what we talked about, but towards the end of the alley there was a lot with a car. I know the drill by now: face down, ass up. Weed makes sex sooooo much fun. We made a makeshift pallet with my boots and his sweater. I laid on my back and propped myself up on my elbows. He grabbed me by the ankles and it felt so good I just said to hell with my clean hair and laid all the way back. I got back on my knees and he started pulling out. He kept saying "Tell me how you want it.....tell me." He knows how I like it he just likes hearing me say it. Sir, fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb. Fucking great. Sir, spank me please. Sir, choke me just a little bit. I just remember thinking this shit is perfect. He finished and said "I think I came in you a little bit." Good thing I'm on birth control. And I trust you. HAH!!!!! (More on that later tho).

Round Five.
As I put my leggings and boots back on he wants to have sex again. Seriously?! What has gotten into this man? I'm not complaining tho. I'm enjoying this shit. I can never get enough of his disco stick. NEVER. He's back behind me, my face is basically in the gravel I got rocks and shit in my mouth (ICK). I noticed his hat fell off so I put it on and I swear he grabbed the bill of the hat and went harder. This time he asked for my face and I let him finish in my mouth. Still sucking and making eye contact while he came I knew he loved that shit. And my eye makeup made my eyes look really pretty too. Double win. I get dressed for the time being and we're walking and he tells me when I put his hat on he was like "Oh fuck. It was a turn on it was like I was fucking myself." Um. Okay. Lol. We walk and talk about me remembering his birthday and him never remembering mine even tho we're only 5 days apart. Before I grew the balls to finally go inside the house to retrieve my stuff he tells me he appreciates me and the things I do for him and for me to know he isn't trying to use me. Awww. His friend is gone so we decide to hit up Titos for tacos. And I order him his California burrito just the way he likes: no onion, add beans and rice, sour cream and guac and no green salsa, only red. Plus extra limes. And a horchata. We sit in the parking lot and he asks me if I could change one thing in my life big or small what would it be. The first thing I wanted to say was I kinda wish I had never slept with you the night we met. Like maybe then things could've been different. But then I think if my tire hadn't blown out that night and I went home would he even be bothered with wanting to see me again or if it would've been like "Oh this cute girl came to a party at my house" and that was that. But I have always felt that I can't show THAT side of me because he has constantly reiterated that he doesn't wanna be my boyfriend. So why not keep the mushy shit to myself and continue to have the best sex ever? I lied and said some fuck shit about my biological father and he nodded and said "Oh okay. Wow that's deep". I keep wondering what would've happened had I said what was originally on my mind.

Round Six.
I got ready to drop him off and when I grabbed something out of my purse he noticed the bottle of lube I had. So when I pulled up it was back to the backseat. I don't think I've ever had intense sex like that IN MY LIFE. Like...as gay and corny romantic love novel-ish as it may sound the feeling of pleasure was so intense I thought my head was going to explode and I was going to spontaneously combust.  I climbed on top of him and put my feet on the seat and held on to his neck while he fucked me. I came about three times. After having sex all night my vag was hurting like A LOT even with the lube. I tried to quit because every time he slipped out and had to stick it back it hurt. He sensed my discomfort and would just ram the shit back in saying "You're always saying I don't fuck you enough huh? Don't try to quit now. Don't you EVER tell me I don't fuck you enough." Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I won't do it againmmmmmmmmufhajufhdafcjuisoayfujsaynfucjola. I came about three times that night. He finally wore himself out and we agreed to call it a night.

He put his pants on.
Got out the car.
Then all hell broke loose.

Miss Sixxxty, your very lonely freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment