Google Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Puttin' The Penis On A Pedestal.

I AM FUCKING PUTTING THE PENIS ON A PEDESTAL!!! I'm not myself anymore. I am waaaay too fucking picky to be as horny as I am. Sure the drought ended...but that is gonna be short lived. What the fuck do I do then? I met a cute dude in a mexican rock band but alas he lives nowhere near me. I got drunk with the band and I had my eye on him all fucking night, tequila goggles didn't help WHATSOEVER...and then I realized I was too damn drunk to drive. Might as well just crash there right? That's exactly what I did. But the 5 bandmates shared ONE room, two in one bed, three in another, and one on the floor (obviously this is including me...) it was dead ass quiet in the room while we spooned in the bed. I kept looking over my shoulder cause I wanted to make out with him sooo bad but I didn't want everyone else to hear the kissy noises...and I couldn't bring myself to do anything in my backseat because of you know who...damn I missed my opporitunity!!! But then again how beneficial could that have been when he lives hours away too? Shit if Ima be traveling might as well head up north to east jesus nowhere and go get some where I know it's good? Gaaaaaaaaaah...

I also had the baby mama FINALLY add the Big Bang on facebook...and I think he's on to me!! All I wanna do is make him feel good make him feel goooooooooood...

Hmm...something that has been on my mind that needs some explaining...why is it...if a dude likes a girl...he'll show his ass to his friends to prove how much he DOESN'T like a girl...when in fact he does? And I don't mean like love or even wanna be in a relationship type shit...I mean he still enjoys her company, talks to her, kicks it with her and everything...cause how stupid do you look telling everyone you can't stand to be around her when in fact you love being 8 inches deep in her? If your friends won't look at you different for fucking with her why fake the fonk? You ain't got ta lie craig...you just end up looking phony...

If I say I don't like someone I mean that shit. I don't fuck with you at all.

Hmm...Welp looks like I won't be getting any dick tonight:/ boo...I was really hoping to get some before I dipped out on my lil vaycay...But people wanna act hella fucking brand new...you know it's a love/hate thing I'll probably be singing a different tune by the weeks end...idk...

Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

1 comment:

  1. I am tired of pandering to my friends or who I date, usually it is their emotional or mental problems that they try taking out on me anyway. So what if she is way younger or god for bid a stripper.

    ReplyDelete