Google Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So Not Worth The Wait:/

Okay yes yes I know I have been gone since my whole blow out with that bitch but I'm better now. In a sense. He's still an asshole. But I still wanna ride him like a pony. And I'll explain why. I have struck out 5 FUCKING TIMES since I've met him. FIVE. Well, four and a half because this last time we didn't even get past oral. I feel I am being punished for something. I just have to accept the fact that that bitch's dick was custom made by God himself for Miss GiGi. I have never met a more compatible sex partner than that bitch. Never. The Big Bang came real close but we only spent that weekend together. I spent over a year with that bitch. Can't really compare the two. So. With that being said, it's not that I'm not trying to find someone else because damnit, I am! It's just the people I find suck. And not in a good way. I can't help if he just instinctively knows what I like, like we've never had a bad sexual encounter (except this last time but that was because of the whole fight thing. Can't do the whole angry sex thing). Can't say that for everyone else, i.e. the dude with the small dick that fucks like a rabbit who gave me all the hickies, the dude who thought he was seriously throwing my back out, my work spouse (I don't even wanna go there...), the whole birthday sex fiasco from last year, and last night.

I have had the most severe crush on this boy since like the 8th grade. I thought he was sooooo damn adorable but nothing came of it. He never gave me the time of day, never looked at me twice. Like I was a cool person to hang out with on the bus ride home or in class, but that was it. I seriously pined for that man, so much so he used to be the password to all my various accounts. I can type that man's name in my sleep. Here I am, damn near 8 years later and I would occasionally say hi to him on facebook. One day he posted he needs a drink or he wants to go to the bar or some shit. Now that I'm FINALLY of drinking age I said "sounds yummy" Once I hit send I had a message from him.

"Wanna hit up a bar? I haven't seen you in years"

Yeah I'd like to believe my boobs had nothing to do with it...but yeah...whatever. We made a deal that if I pick him up he'll buy the drinks. Fair enough. I found it weird that he wanted me to pick him up at the gas station across from where he lived but I didn't think anything of it. We get to the bar and he buys the first round of drinks. We're just chatting and catching up, he reveals one of my friends told him I dance...that bitch...like its one thing for me to tell people but that's not your place wench! Anyways, this bar closed at 12 which was weird...I thought all bars closed at 2 but whatever. I asked what the game plan was and he asked me to drop him off in east jesus nowhere at his cousin's house. I do and when I go home he asks me why I dropped him off. Well, when I asked what you wanted to do you told me to drop you off! So we made plans to hang out the next night. Around 10ish he finally hits me up. But he' taking 20 minute intervals between responses. I'm losing steam while you take your decent time to answer my texts. How are you gonna ask me to kick it and you're taking forever to make these plans?! At 11:45 we finally got our plan into action and decided to grab something to eat.

Him: Lol whats open at 12?
Now for some reason "Denny's and legs. And I'm cool with both" seemed like a good answer at the time. Very unlady like ma'am.

We head to Denny's, eat (he paid again) and leave. Before he has me drop him off n east jesus nowhere again we stop at Cheveron so he can grab blunt wraps or whatever. He asks me if I want a drink an I'm like sure why not. I thought this was him implying we were gonna hang out at his cousin's house. And to an extent we did. When we got there we hung out in front of his cousin's house. While we sat in my car. He asked if I wanted to stay and drink or go home. Well I damn sure ain't gonna drink by myself! We drank and talked some more, and finally he asks about my boobs lol asking if they hurt an whatnot. I told him about the whole process and said he could touch them if he wanted. It first he poked them with two fingers to check how soft they were. Then he full on stuck his hand in my shirt and just kept his hand there a little TOO long. Then he asked me if I had a tongue ring, I told him I had 3 and showed him. He stuck his hand down my shirt again, didn't say anything for a minute then asked me to show him what my tongue rings felt like. I looked at him and next thing I knew he was kissing me. And by kissing, I mean sucking my face off. He had my entire mouth and chin encased in his mouth, just a lickin all over the place. I kept trying to clean him up, by sucking on his top lip so he could suck on my bottom lip, and he just wasn't getting the hint. It was so weird trying to kiss him with his mouth over mine, I tried playing with his tongue and it was just moving all over the place. THIS is what I waited 8 years for?! And he kept moaning while I was kissing him omg. I opened my eyes to be like dude wtf, then I closed them cause I didn't wanna be the weirdo who makes out with her eyes open. Did I mention he was moaning the whole time? Finally he lets my face breathe and he pulls his dick out. It was like a light shined down from the heavens thru my sunroof. It was big and CUT *insert praise dance here* All I could say was WOW. Then I realized he expected us to fuck in my car. I feel some type of way about having sex back there because of all the back seat action that went down with that bitch...that's like his spot. He's marked his territory all up an down back there...Idk its weird...anyways he decides its time to start bobbing for apples.

I. CANNOT. STAND. When dudes put their hand on the back of my head during oral, as if I need any more encouragement. He wouldn't even let me push the hair out of my face! Ol' eager ass beaver...Ima start using my teeth from now on when men do that shit. Let me do my shit damnit!!!
I gave him head for about a minute, we stopped, I think he asked about condoms, we sat there for a minute, and we went back to making out. Now, I've kissed dudes after giving them head, but never like a full blown make out session. He grabbed my hand and placed it on the side of his face, like we were in a movie. Alright sir if that's what you like I got you. If he's comfortable then so am I. Then I go back to giving him head. He slides his hand in my pants and while I'm giving head he's like doing this weird fluttering shit with his fingers, like not on my clit or even trying to enter me, just rubbing them against the lips making things unnecessarily messy. The song on the radio wasn't even over before he came I sucked his dick for like 2 minutes before he came. I could barely taste it but I knew it. I just tried to suck him dry so he'd get off my head. After that little performance...I pretended to look for a condom. Popped my trunk, got out and spit that shit OUT. Could not bring myself to swallow it. It wasn't the same as when I used to swallow with that bitch, I actually kinda liked doing it cause in my head at least he liked it. So I got back in the car and said I didn't have one and started downing my drink like Listerine. I asked why he didn't get any at the gas station and he didn't say anything, he was just trippin that he didn't have one on him and how he didn't wanna bother his cousin for one. Or something. I told him I wouldn't have tripped if he had one on him on some "Oh, you just think you're gonna get lucky tonight huh?!" shit I would've rather you carried one than not. So we ended the night there.

He wants to go out again tonight, but I'm just like ehhh...I'm not fucking in my car. I at least need to know if you're good in bed before we start throwing other obstacles into the mix. Not everyone is a master in back seat action...and it sucks that I have to compare everyone else to that bitch but until someone surprises me I have no choice! If you're good in bed I can work with you in the back seat. If you're bad in bed I doubt a back seat is gonna help your case boo:/

Next blog I do shall be about the amazing drought ending from earlier this month...I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't give my imaginary left nut to fuck him again. I think if we don't say shit to each other, just meet up, get naked, fuck and leave we could make it work!

Blahh...I swear if shit doesn't start looking up soon I will die a born again virgin. Because if this is what my sex life has in store for me...

Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment