Google Translate

Monday, October 10, 2011

What The Fucking Shit...

I know everyone was all excited about the return of Happenis and hearing about how the drought ended but I’m sooo sorry it was short lived. Something is really wrong with him. Everyone would always say he’s an asshole, what do you see in him, leave him alone and I would always stick up for him because he had never been a straight up asshole TO ME. And now after about a year he decides to show his fucking ass. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m mad as hell and want nothing to do with him anymore but I’m not about to sit here and be like “Yeah that’s why your dick is small and I faked it every time” or some shit. That would be a lie before god. Sucks cause everyone knows how much I enjoyed sexy time. But all that shit has got to stop.

I told you guys how he moved to east jesus nowhere a couple months back. Well I have some friends that also live up there that I’ve been trying to visit. So while he was in town I went up there to go see them. My friend that lives up there told me Happenis was talking shit like “I don’t like her, I don’t wanna be around her, and if she comes it better not be when I’m there” which I found odd because the very first thing he did when he got back into town was called me! And 8 inches deep he wasn’t singing that same tune let me tell you…I was just like whatever and chalked it up to him putting on a show for his friend in the “oh I don’t like her AROUND YOU GUYS” type shit. Cause let me tell you, if i tell someone I don’t like you, I mean that shit. Anyways, then I found out he asked my friend if he was gonna fuck me when I came to visit. Um…no? He is like my fucking brother and I’m not even attracted to him. After the drought ended eh asked me if I was gonna fuck him saying that’s what my friend told him. What actually happened was my friend was drunk when he called em and asked me if I was going to “dick HIM down”. A fucking joke. I’m thinking Happenis calm yo ass down. Anyways I go up there and have a great ass time and don’t sleep with anyone…And then my other friend is like “Oh yeah Happenis took pictures of his room to make sure you don’t fuck with his shit.” I want nothing of his!

I get back into town and text him because I know he’s going back in a few days and this is when all hell breaks loose. He keeps questioning why I would drive 5 hours just to go “visit” my friend (when he threw those shady ass quotes I got mad cause I knew what his stupid ass was implying)because said friend isn’t doing anything with his life. I’m sorry, but even if I did wanna go fuck my friend, or anyone else for that matter, why the fuck do you care about what they’re doing with their life?! There was a point in time where you weren’t in school or working and just partied too. He keeps tryna make me admit to some shit that never happened and tells me “I know how I left my bed so if it’s different then I’ll know for sure. I knew you were coming over so I put my stuff and bed a certain way so i’ll know” Know what for sure? that someone was in your room? You’ve been gone for 8 days it could’ve been anyone so stfu. Then on top of that there are 3 other beds in that house. Why would I pick yours out of all of them?! He then tells me I can’t go up there to visit anymore and I’m like excuse me why the fuck not and he makes this shit about HIM again

“I just don’t want you up there. Our fucklationship is strictly business and you know this. The game can’t get twisted. we fuck. That’s it. Done deal. No I love you, lets hang out, what are you doing type of shit basically no feelings are involved. ya know?”

Inneresting that he thinks when I go up there to go visit my friends I’m gonna go an try to fuck with him. For as long as I’ve been fucking with him I’ve never tried to invite his ass out to lunch or take h9im to the movies or none of that ridiculous shit. All I needed him to do was fuck me, which he did, and everyone was happy. I already told him I knew about that shit he was talking on me going up there and how I went up there when he WASN’T there. Then he said some shit that made no sense to me. If it makes sense to you please clarify.

“Bitches choose. You could have fucked anyone the first night we met at my house but you chose me. aka you chose…me!”

I’ve reread that text a thousand times and it still makes no sense to me.

“I have no problem fucking you. But when you start going to my place 5 hours away to someone who isn’t changing their life just to “visit”. Then I have a problem.”

Well. You’re not the only one who lives there so it isn’t just YOUR house. All your roommates except maybe one and I don’t really like him back either like me and have no problem with me coming over. What the fuck is the REAL problem is what I’m trying to figure out. It can’t be just because he isn’t doing anything with his life I refuse to believe that shit. It is goofy beyond belief and if that’s what gets your manties in a bunch then well…build a bridge and get the fuck over that shit. If you really didn’t care about me the way you say you do then you really shouldn’t give two fucks about who I decide to fuck. Whether it be a billionaire or a bum. This whole conversation had my heart racing because I had no idea where it came from. Imagine me expecting to get some dick and having to deal with this shit, explaining myself for nothing. Finally he was just like fuck it just come over so we can talk about this shit. First thing he said when he got into my back seat was why is the seat so far back. I told him that’s how he left it and he was like no I didn’t. He left it like that after we got tacos the other night but whatever…once again why do you care if I had another dude in the car…I ask him why does he think I already fucked my friend and why he think s I went up there to go fuck him and he kept saying he knew we’ve fucked and blah blah blah. I owe him nothing therefore I have no reason to lie to him. I’ve never fucked that man. Ever. And he tells me apparently my friend told his roommate that I did. Which is a lie my friend would never say that shit. He barely even likes black girls like that. SO we get passed that and start talking about why I can’t go to his house to visit and he keeps thinking the shit is about him. I explain to him I’m not even gonna be around him I’m gonna be hanging out with my friends and he’s like so if I’m downstairs the whole time you’re gonna be upstairs? Basically. I mean don’t get me wrong, fucking him would be in the back of my mind, but I wouldn’t try to initiate the shit. I’d let him do that. Other than that I’m going up there to have a good time and get drunk with my boys. He seems to think that my world revolves around him and it doesn’t. I DO have self control…Then he asks me why I always get mad when we don’t have sex…and I was just like is that a serious fucking question? Seeing to how this is “just sex” if I’m not getting any I don’t need you around. Thank you much. He also asked why I always keep everything bottled in and I was thinking because this. is. JUST. sex. The less talking the better. Then for the majority of the night he just wanted to bitch and complain about his roommates and ask me the whole “where do you see yourself in 5 years” shit, ask me about stripping, which I also think he has a big problem with, but why should he? He doesn’t care about me remember? Then there’s just silence. I’m sitting in the front driver seat, he’s in the back passenger seat. I don’t look at him…he asks if I wanna have sex. It’s like I instinctively said yes, even though I was starting to hate his guts. Shouldn’t say hate, but I was left sooo fucking confused…and the texts stung a bit…but I got in the back seat anyways. He fingered me and waited til I was wet before he sat me in his lap and I rode him for a little bit. He pushed me back against the seat and spread my legs so he could watch it slide in an out. Then we switched to stuffing me between the seats and he took over and before I knew it, it was over. I grabbed a napkin, wiped myself off and started getting dressed. He looked at me and said “what about me?” I threw the napkin at him, got in the front seat, fixed my seat, turned the car on and was ready to go before he was even out of the car. Normally I’m such a fucking happy camper after we have sex I’ll stick around and just bask in a post orgasm flush…but tonight I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. It was so…different. It wasn’t the same. At all…

I went to bed to try to forget everything that happened and as soon as I woke up I couldn’t think about anything else. I was pissed I didn’t pick up my vicodin prescription because that would’ve helped a lot but eh…

Sorry to bore you with all this drama:/ He doesn’t deserve the name Happenis anymore because there is no more happy associated with that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment