Google Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Few Things...

I'm forcing myself to get this out before midnight lol. All the shit I've been getting myself into should make for a very interesting june if I do say so myself...
As you guys know SOMEONE has put a gag order on me from blogging about him...but if what he said to me a few days ago was true...be prepared to be imploded with everything you've missed. And I mean EVERYTHING. if thats the case...from this point on I am not giving a flying fuck about what he says if we're not speaking I dont owe anybody SHIT:)

Things on my mind...
Don't play the role if you dont want the title...and by that I mean if we're not together, if we just hook up occasionally...theres really no need for cupcaking...not my style I feel kinda suffocated. I go see you, say "hey", hit me with the wham bam thank you sam, I'll thank you for your time and dip. And I only said 3 words to you lol. Idk that's just how I work. Unless you LIKE me like me dont wine an dine me.

Foreplay. Learn it. Live it. Apply it. And that doesn't mean just making out before sex or just kissing my neck. Get creative.

I'm getting my touch back:) this is fucking great. Now just cause I'm fucking great doesn't mean the dudes I've come across have been:( thats probably the only downfall. And I'm not about to find THAT one who can blow my back out thru trial and error. A waste of my fucking time. I can wait I guess.

I told you I was two ass slaps away from raping my work spouse right? Welp, lemme just say that man has another thing coming to him. Idk if anyone else has experienced sexual tension this great before but let me tell you it SUCKS. Being inches away from someone and wanting to rip their clothes off and riding them to sheer bliss and knowing you can't. Ughhhh hun there's nothing but space and opportunity now...watch your back (;

Pubes. I dont know how many times I can say this. I hate them. Hence why I dont have any. And I'd prefer if you didn't have any either. And if you do I won't say anything to your face but just know in my mind i'm just like "Mmm. How YOU dewin..." (not gay shade tho...just like I'm raising my eyebrow and judging you to the fullest lol)

Something I've realized...dicks always look bigger if you look at them from the bottom up thanks to ball sacks. So your best bet to not be fooled is to look from the top down. On full mast. ViolĂ . I've been fooled many a times before and couldn't figure out why...then one day I was looking at a dick and BAM it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was wondering why it was smaller than I remember...now I know. So funny when dudes think they're hung when they're really only average...

The club is going great. absolutely hilarious what men will do for a fantasy...there's also this adorable security guard there. He's such a nerdball its so cute. He wears glasses and watches dragon ball Z...i can't wait to corrupt his ass...

I am in severe need of a deep tissue ass massage...

He's a good kisser...and he will stay a secret until the coast is clear:)

....just thinking about all the shit I got myself into this weekend makes me smile...i'm such a bad girl...

I'll add some stuff later and some homework too when I get to the computer.

Tata for now :)
Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment