Google Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello Stranger

After everyone left it was just my friend, Sexsomniac and I in the hotel room. We were sitting on the floor on the side of the bed. He started touching my thigh and I looked at him and asked what he was doing. He said "Touching your leg...you want me to stop?" and I was like nope...do what you do. Then my friend came back in the room and just looked at us. Let's see....how am I going to swing this one? So I asked him to take one for the team and go "take a shower" and He was like "Omg why do I have to take a shower why can't I get in the bed and go to sleep?!" But he did me a solid and took a shower anyways. Once he was in the bathroom we moved to the other side of the room and got down to business. I kept my tank on and grabbed a blanket to semi cover us and I started riding him. Everything was all good til my friend cut his shower short. He came out the bathroom when I was on my hands and knees and Sexsomniac was behind me. He hunched over mem a bit, then pulled the covers up and told me to lay down. My friend hopped in the bed and turned the opposite way and texted on his phone a bit while we tried to continue. I was laying on my side while he had his hand in the small of my back and we started again sloooooowly. But I hate slow sex and my friend is like a brother to me so it was kinda creepy. I suggested we take it to the bathroom like everyone else. I wrapped the blanket around my naked waist and he covered his head and we looked like one of those weird horse costumes where you have one person as the head and the other one as the ass. Better yet we looked like one of those centaur creature looking things. We went into the bathroom and it was pretty dope that they had a red light. Red lights are sexy they soften everything and cast little sexy shadows everywhere...
I leaned over the bathroom counter and he pushed my tank up and unhooked my bra then bent me over the sink. The sink was a little higher up than my waist so I kinda had to stand on my tip toes to achieve that perfect 90 degree angle. I put one leg on the counter and everything was going great until we decided to get on the ground. Mind you when I got down there I was thinking of the two sweaty hookers that were just in there and that kind of freaked me out but I tried to push it as far out of my mind as possible.
So as you all know boys pee with the toilet seat up. And I was in a room FULL of boys. I was bent down by the toilet and for some reason I kept sliding every time he thrusted. Next thing you know I lose my balance and BAM I hit my lip on the edge of the toilet seat. I could just feel my lip swelling. Fuck. Now I can't quite remember who's idea it was to get into the shower to have sex, but we did. Now if you guys recall the first and last time I had shower sex was with The Carnie and I slipped and fell out the shower, busted my shoulder and broke the toilet. But for some reason forgot that shit ever happened and hopped my happy naked ass into the shower. Shower sex is dangerous. Nobody ever tells you the bad side to shower sex, only the good shit. But then again bad things are always prone to happen to me during sex. Hence the reason for the creation of this blog in the first place. I soaped him up a little bit and then he turned me around facing the shower head and bent me over. I think we were in a handicap accessible room because the shower was big af and there was a bar inside. so I spread my feet apart to get as much stability as I could and grabbed hold of the bar. The water felt like warm pool water, it wasn't freezing but it wasn't warm either. Still had a bit of a chill to it. The water was running down my back which felt amazeballs, said fuck my hair and just enjoyed it. I turned around and blew him for a bit, as my hair said bitch I hate you, and turned back around. I was having fun until he grabbed me by my hair. When he pulled my hair my head jerked back and was angled so that the water was falling right into my mouth. So I'm sitting here trying to breathe, not to moan, and spitting out water at the same time. Who knew you could drown in the shower? I had to breathe thru my mouth so I didn't get water in my nose but at the same time I was half choking on it. But it didn't bother me too much, because I still got mine and he got his. I soaped him down again, dried off, and went into the room again.
SIDEBAR: Idk why I'm laughing like a loon now, but when I picture myself half washing his dick half giving him a hand job idk I lose it.
He asked me if I was going to stay there and go to sleep, he gave me a pillow, covered me up and went to sleep. I just laid there for a minute, then thought shit I wanna sleep in my own bed and left.
Now I must say that was an interesting Sunday night if I do say so myself. Yes I sinned on the lord's day so what. Kiss my ass.
My new year's resolution is to blog more. And to get my site up and running. I'm kinda over blogger. Now if only I could get my boo @VeronicaVice to gimme some tips on getting it up and running. (P.S. go follow her)...

Miss Sixxxty, your very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment