Google Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Threesome Etiquette:)

I got a suggestion for a blog today to write on proper threesome etiquette.

Wowzer.

That is something Miss Sixxxty can say she hasn't done yet. Regardless, I'm here to offer my words of wisdom:)
Let's get started

First things first, everyone needs to be on board. Generally speaking, its usually the guy who wants to introduce a third party into the bedroom. And the girl takes offense, like "What, am I not enough woman for you??" That is NOT the case. Its just about exploring a fantasy and he wants you to be a part of that. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but if you are along the lines of "hell to the naw", let your partner know why you're not about to partake in such activities. After talking it out you may have a change of heart. But if not, to each his own.

Miss Sixxxty's How To on Threesomes (and foursomes, fivesomes...ect.)
Once everyone is on board, discuss the things that can and cannot happen, ie how much interaction is going on. What I mean by this is let's say your girlfriend agrees, on the condition she doesn't have to give the other girl head, or you don't want him to give her head an then kiss you..things of that nature.

Now that we have the technicalities out the way, it's time to pick a partner (or 3). Maybe you have some friends who would be interested in being a third n your bedroom olympics? Just realize if you have a threesome with a friend, unless its going to be an ongoing thing, there's going to be some awkwardness after the fact.
Maybe you don't want your uber conservative friends to know about what you like in the bedroom. There's always an alternative your (skeevy) neighborhood craigslist. Under "Causal Encounters" you click on what you're looking for: mw, wm, mwm, mww, ww, mt, ('T' stands for transgender, btw) there you can post an ad or browse ads. Some people even post pics. From there you take your pick. I don't advise Craigslist be the first place you go looking for your 3rd person, but if you decide to use it I would say meet the person IN person, have dinner or something, BEFORE the activities. If you're posting an ad, BE SPECIFIC. Explain that you guys are looking for a short, thin brunette with a big ass, or a svelte swede with huge tits and is properly landscaped. Use either your email or the one craisglist provides you. Common sense should tell you not to post up your number.

Now that we have some candidates lined up, the next step is choosing the right one. This is a sensitive area. Be careful to not pick someone who is "more attractive" than your partner unless you both agree. If you don't, the other person will think this is just some excuse to cheat on you with your beautiful neighbor and people get their feelings hurt. There's also a feeling of inadequacy tied into it too. Noone wants to keep comparing themselves to their 3rd party, it takes away the fun from the moment.

Random Thought: I've always thought about threesomes, and how I would go about the whole situation. I've been asked to be in a threesome with two guys, and one guy and a girl. I think if it was with another girl...if she wants to go down on me, then I'm not objecting. I just don't think I'm ready to lick some vagina. I love dick too much to cheat on him. So she can eat me while I give him head, or she can ride his face while I ride him. We can give him oral x2. The possibilities are nearly endless. As far as with two dudes...hmm...I don't think I could focus on two dicks at once:)

Once you guys have had your fun, and everyone is all sweaty and sex fonky, comes dismissal time. Is (s)he gonna leave promptly after the festivities conclude? Are you guys just gonna spoon until the sun comes up? Discuss this beforehand. Noone wants to overstay their welcome.
"Well THAT was fun! I'm tired..."
"Uh, you need us to call you a cab?"

AWKWARD.

I mean that's all I can really come up with...the basics.

I've only gotten one email (sadness) but I guess you guys make up for it in DM's so I can't complain. But the email is there AskMissSixxxty@yahoo.com.
I'm juss sayin...

Tonight's homework has nothing to do with threesomes, but I just thought it'd be fun.
BENDED KNEE

Courtesy of SexInfo101.com.
I really REALLY need to get my issue...This position, I could throw my head back an he could suck on my neck. Mmm...

Hope y'all are keepin up on your homework:)
Miss Sixxxty, you very own freak of the industryy

No comments:

Post a Comment